Royalty Card is Chocolate Lover Inc.’s customer loyalty program that rewards members with points every time they shop in all branches of CLI. The points earned can be used to redeem practically anything sold in any of those stores. Aside from reward points your Royalty Card also offers numerous members-only privileges such as exclusive sales, discounts and freebies.
Terms and Conditions:
- “No Card, No Transactions” All points and transactions can only be used when the Royalty Card is present.
- Card is valid for 2 years from date of purchase.
- Points on card will be automatically forfeited if cardholder fails to renew within 60 days from date of expiry.
- All unused points will be carried over to the new card if the membership is renewed within 60 days from the card’s expiration date.
- Your Royalty Card is good as cash, if it is lost, all points will be lost as well.
- The Royalty Card is not transferable in any circumstance, and is valid for use only by the owner who must present it when conducting any transaction. The owner may not use this Card to earn points from transactions of other customers.
- To replace a defective card, surrender the card at the cashier counter of Chocolate Lover Main Branch in Cubao, Quezon City. Defective cards will be validated and will be replaced for free if found defective within 15 days.
- A damaged card due to the cardholder’s mishandling will be considered a lost card. All points will also be forfeited.
- Chocolate Lover Inc. is not responsible for any unauthorized use of lost cards.
- Chocolate Lover Inc. reserves the right to amend or withdraw the privileges, promotions and terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Cardholder privileges cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with other on-going promotions unless specifically stated by the Royalty Card program.
Point Conversion Guide
|STORE||TRANSACTION AMOUNT||POINT CONVERSION||CASH CONVERSION|
|Every P360||1 Point||Php 1|
|Every P300||1 Point||Php 1|
|WHOLESALE||Every P500||1 Point||Php 1|